Premium Siding Austin
Please call us (512) 997-9613
Premium Siding Windows and Painting Company has the best customer satisfaction record in Austin, Kyle, Buda, Georgetown, Round Rock and general central Texas area. With over 30 years of experiences and a top customer service and reviews record as Austin Siding Professional installers.
Please call us at (512) 997-9613
Please request a free consultation with our Free Quote Request today!
- Special discounted rates for seniors and veterans
- Highest rating at BBB
- No money down, pay at completion of the project in most cases
- Family owned and operated, our own employees only, we do not use subcontractors or day laborers
- Over 30 years of experience working in Texas area
- We will not be undersold for equivalent quality materials, products and services
- Proof of all bills paid will be provided to protect you against possible property liens
- Current active references available (Yahoo, Angie’s List, City Search, Google, etc.)
Hardie Siding in Austin
HardiePlank® siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. You want the strength, beauty and durability to attract home buyers
Seniors, Teachers & Veterans Discounts
PSP company offers a special VETERANS DISCOUNT to all active or retired personnel of the US Armed Forces.
Call us for a free quote today| (512) 997-9613
Professionals Recommend JamesHardie Siding
- Nine manufacturing facilities support the regional
economy and reduce the environmental impact caused by transportation of
- Raw materials that are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility also reduces transportation.
- Raw materials are low in toxicity — wood pulp, cement, sand and water (recycled up to 4 times).
- Longer lasting materials not only require fewer resources for replacement but also reduce maintenance and repair costs.
- Unique ColorPlus® Technology manufacturing process bakes on paint in
our factories delivering a quality, consistent finish, eliminating VOCs
during exterior painting. 15-year finish warranty ensures reduced need
- James Hardie® siding is non-combustible in accordance with ASTM E
136 and can be installed to achieve MIAMI-DADE Large and Small Missile
- Manufacturing processes focus on quality, first-run materials. Zero
to Landfill project aimed at reducing amount of raw materials waste sent
to the landfills by half.